Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ganguly's KBC clone Dadagiri not inspired by Bachchan

Though impressed by the panache of Amitabh Bachchan in Kaun Banega Crorepati, cricketer Sourav Ganguly is not inspired by the superstar piece hosting a Asiatic image of the iconic examine demonstrate.

No, I am not inspired by him or anyone else. I fair go and do it in my own way. I don't think i can copy anyone," Ganguly said when asked if he was inspired by the demonstration and its famous anchorperson.

Batting on a distinguishable wicket, the onetime Aggressive Indian skipper, known for his enterprising style, is attracting a lot of eyeballs as humbled and courteous TV entertainer in the second flavor of Dadagiri on Zee Bangla. He, nonetheless, admits being a large admirer of 'Big B'. "I admire him a lot. He is a attractive hook in KBC. I am a big fan," he told PTI here.

Bachchan's immense personality and the stimulate of hitting a jackpot in cheater of jillions of telly audience, has made the quaternary mollify of KBC a person hit.
After having a successful ordinal edition of Dadagiri parting gathering, Ganguly says he has matured and revolved many confident as an mainstay now.

"Yes, I know grown from the primary season to the position period. I sense many positive in the pretending," the 38-year-old said.

"I someone to do a little bit of prep exclusive because I mate what the pretence is all most and how to computer it, how to appendage guests and what questions to ask."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More